Re: Warning, Dangerous Virus !!! (fwd)

Gee, I think we were getting this same warning about the same
supposed "good times" virus before Xmas last. Although it may or
may not be technically feasible to do such a thing -- I think it
was generally considered to be a hoax at that time, and probably
still is. The parts about "destroying your hard drive" and
putting the cpu into some sort of self-destructive loop seem
especially unlikely, if not impossible.

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

Microsoft isn't the answer. Microsoft is the question, and the
answer is NO.