Re: Stopping USB drives from XY4 - Script

Dear Robert

Further to my earlier post, I have done some more testing with the script and the timing now seems
ok. On reflection, I think the conditional logic works in the stripped down version too. If there
is more than one USB storage device connected, then they both appear in the "Unplug or Eject
Hardware" window. Each of these entries then leads to a three line tree in a Stop box.
Stopping this by stopping the first line of the tree appears to do no harm, on my system anyway. If
I want to kill more than one device then I have to run the script more than once. (I have tried to
modify the script to select the third line of the second stop box, but my versions never stop
searching.)

I think the result is now fine for my purposes, so thanks for your help.

Best wishes

Paul