Re: Map the Pause key?

Reply to note from Jon P  Mon, 10 Sep 2012
22:52:48 -0700 (PDT)

Jon:

> Can I map the Pause key to CTRL-V (key 47)? I know Pause is
> different from most other keys. What would I put after 47= ?

Well, you can try copying whatever is after 90=, but I doubt it'll
work. You would probably need to take the scan code that Windows
puts out when Ctrl-V is pressed and change it to the scan code for
Pause. In other words, you'd have to fiddle with the scan code for
the "V" key, and you definitely don't want to go there.

Pause is a nice key, easy to find (on a standard keyboard). You'll
get used to it. Though I still think you should look into 64-bit
NirCmd. That should get you coping and pasting in both directions.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx