Re: Map the Pause key?

Can't you simply duplicate for 47 what is showing under 90 (pause)?
Continuing my adventures in Win7 and DOSBox:
In my XY keyboard under XP, I had CTRL-V mapped to run Clip.exe. I've given up on Clip under DOSBox.
But at least I can get one-way clipping: DOSBox will paste from Windows
clipboard into XY4 by pressing the Pause key.
OK, I'm a creature of habit. Can I map the Pause key to CTRL-V (key 47)? I
know Pause is different from most other keys. What would I put after 47= ?

Jon Pareles