Re: XY4 in Win7-64

I wish it were that easy. I'm not running XY4 in Windows any more. I'm running it in the virtual DOSBox machine. There is no XY4 program icon to play with, because the program running under Windows is DOSBox, not XY4. DOSBox has a config file that is accessible, but it doesn't appear to have any font or typeface settings.

JP