Re: Another "Formatted View" bug?

>In my view -- always pending a good look at Xy5, of course -- Nota Bene >may
>be the back door that extends the life of XyWrite as a writing tool. >Is Nota Bene still part of TTG? Maybe we should begin to throw our >support >and pressure behind the key people at NB. _Our_ interests are

  Nota Bene on a XY4 engine would certainly be tempting, wouldn't it?
Of course, it looks like they are only doing the XYW version. But maybe
they'll get it right.
 And no, NB is no longer a part of TTG -- Dragonfly is totally apart.

--
Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
The fundamental delusion of humanity is that I am in here -- and you