Re: Windows 3.1 font manager - please help!

Ah ! Somewhere I may still have the unpublished beta of Font Chameleon 2,
which should work under Win 3.1 - - I'll send it to you if I find it. It
was fantastic technology - - there was also their font editing program
for the Mac, FontStudio, which still has fans with its unrivalled
workflow. I probably still have Fontographer 3.5 and 5.0 (working beta)
from the 1990s if anyone needs, not to mention ATM Deluxe for NT. ATM for
NT still actually works well (with a few simple workarounds) in Win 7-32
but I have not attempted it on Win 7-64. I feel I need to start
transitioning to Win 8.1. I will be very happy when I have a version of
Win XP working with VirtualBox on 8.1 - - and hope at some point to have
working versions of 3.1 and 95 as well. I wonder if you could run Mac OS
Tiger in VBox and still get OS 8-9 programs to work?