Re: BULLETIN: pest warning

"R. E. Stannard Jr." wrote:

> WARNING: The 205k first item in XYWrite Digest 1461 carries the bugbear worm.
> [The "message" was written in Malaysian or Indonesian

One like that would have to take out billboards all over town to call more
attention to itself.

BTW, how is it that we seem to draw more than our fair share of these things at
this list ? Then again, another private List I subscribe to doesn't get the
infection attempts, but does get a fair amount of commercial spam that should not
be finding its way in, either . . . .

Jordan