Re: BULLETIN: pest warning

** Reply to message from "J. R. Fox"  on Fri, 11 Oct 2002
16:36:35 -0800

> The one I got was early yesterday. Both the title and "From" were all in
> Maylasian, so I had no idea what it said, but obviously a wrong number, and an
> instant deletion over here.

That's wierd. Were there two of them? Not likely. I just delete anything
that looks unfamiliar, without thinking or inspecting; I probably zapped 20
msgs yesterday, paying zero attention. But mine arrived only about ten hours
ago, and my OS/2 virus thingee went bananas (sounds like a ringing telephone,
which is clever), so I noticed this one: it just said "Helvetica" -- which
ain't Malaysian (actually, Malaysians are people, and Malay is the language --
indeed, it's the same lang as Indonesian, with some localizations).

I find that I receive some msgs from this list long after others do. Very
strange.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx