Re: OT: Windows backup and recovery

Flash,

Did you try this? I just had a terrible loss of files (which Carbonite may
or may not be able remediable by Carbonite) by stupidly "reverting" to a
prior Snapshot, in Parllels, without having made a current Snapshot.
Unbelievable that Parallels is one click away from doing this.

Regards,
Harry

Harry, et al., Further to the thread on backup and recovery of Windows, see the following: http://www.paragon-software.com/home/brs/ This appears to be the competition to Arconis. Backup for physical and virtual Windows, local, remote, bootable, 70 USD. I've not tried it myself, but will do.
Harry Binswanger hb@xxxxxxxx