Re: NotaBene S/G usage vs. U2

Whence the conflict then?
Funny you should ask, because the conflict has just disappeared. I
re-loaded the original $H that caused the problem, and I no longer get
crashes when doing:

ci ///
I wonder if it was some weird state of my system, which rebooting fixed? I'm sure however I rebooted during the period crashes occurred when doing the above.
VBX commands are Visual Basic controls. I believe they're undocumented in NB, but Robert has figured out what at least some of them do.
Hmmm, I'll have to play around with them, now that I see they can be
invoked by XPL.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx