Re: WSA and WCA

 Hi Paul,

Just want to let you know that the following command will probably work in your case too (from both
the DOS command line and at the XyWrite command line with U2 installed):

SETCFG USEDRVS=ON

The above command will automatically mount vDosPlus drives to Windows drives that are not yet
mounted as vDosPlus drives.

To unmount a specific vDosPlus drive, use the UNUSE command, e.g.

UNUSE F:

You can use the USE or SETCFG command to mount F: again later.

Hope this helps.

Wengier