Re: VERSION IV

Steve, thanks for the response. I guess I should say that its pretty much
public knowledge that most application software (including Xywrite) is
available through magazines and clearinghouses at reduced rates, which I'm sure
you are aware of. I don't think that I would send a message to all of our
subscribers regarding that issue, that might not be very beneficial ("grin").

Well, glad to hear your friend decided to go with III Plus, I don't think he'll
regret it. Besides, it will be a great advanced learning experience prior to
upgrading to Version IV. Version IV provides many new features but a Xywrite
III Plus user would find almost all features he is used to, retained in IV..
and then some.

--SYSOP