VERSION IV

Steve, thanks for the welcome. We obviously have quite an act to follow, and
will miss Chris' expertise more than you could imagine (in all aspects of our
department).

Version IV is expected to be released at the very end of the current year. As
far as informing our users, the XYI newsletter or some form of correspondence
will announce the release and the upgrade policy and related costs. Policies
are not etched in stone at this point but there is a high probability that an
upgrade from III Plus will be $100.00 or less.

As for your friend, I don't think he would be disappointed if he purchased III
Plus and upgraded later considering the upgrade estimate. Also consider that
Xywrite CAN be purchased for much less than our retail
 price, so he will benefit by an overall reduced rate.

--Jim J.