Re: what's III+ suffixes for use in organizing program

In a message dated 6/26/99 9:25:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time, say@xxxxxxxx
writes:

≪ I'm using a normally useful organizing/tracking program called Enfish
 " tracker, that, unfortunately, can't track or word serach my Xywrite files.
 " can manually add a file-type, though. Do Xywrite III plus files have any
file
 " extension suffixes we can't see? All I see , in most cases, is the name of
 " the file, say , LANZA, but no suffixes. Are there any? Best, Art
 "
 ------
 	What about having it track certain directories and
 	all files in there, or do you have Xyfiles everywhere?
 ≫
  Unfortunately, even if I have it listed by directories/subdirectories, in
truth, the program is limited to only cataloguing [and thus searching] those
files with certain set suffixes. So does Xywrite have any suffixes for normal
document files? Thanks, Art.