RE: what's III+ suffixes for use in organizing program

XyWrite files do not require any specific filename extensions. If you
want to add a specific extension to all your document files, you could
then associate this extension with XyWrite either under Windows or,
presumably, Enfish.

Regards,

Paul Ambos
pambos@xxxxxxxx