Re: Whoops! Was: Re: Much easier way to do file comparison--DECODE problems

** Reply to message from Russ Urquhart  on Wed, 9
Nov 2005 12:34:39 -0600

> I have two simple text files, and ... then i start to get line after line
> of NMINNMIN endlessly input after the code...
> I am using the default settings.

What is your VA$MA value? (Command "va/nv $MA" to find out)

I cannot reproduce this. Can you ZIP the two files up and send them to me
privately, please? (Or create two files that generate the same error, and send
them.)

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx