Re: Are you there?

  Ah, the Sea Islands --- I was raised (for the most part) in Columbia, SC,
and my family vacationed regularly down around Hunting Island and Hilton
Head (way back, before it became the tourist trap it is now) -- always
wanted to live there, somewhere between Charleston and Savannah. Our
assistant dean of multicultural affairs hails from Frogmore, SC. Wonderful
area.

--
Harmon Seaver
hseaver@xxxxxxxx

hoka hey!
Copyright, Harmon F. Seaver, 1995. License to distribute this post is
available to Microsoft for US$1,000 per instance, or local equivalent.