Re: Are you there?

We jumped the "Atlanta" ship and figured we were smart enough to make a
living as long as we had a computer, a modem and Fed Ex. And if we couldn't
make enough, we could always go fishing for dinner. Which brings me to
Frogmore Stew (better known as Low Country Boil) -- we're having it for dinner!
Jim/M.E. Pettigrew
jpetti@xxxxxxxx