MORE WISHES

K. Frank:

Do you intend having a forthcoming release of Xywin before Win
95 (or perhaps it should simply be called Win: The Next
Generation)?

The reason I wonder is that Xywin 4.12, in general, is
progressing very well. I notice that Ventura 5.00.F can now save
Xy 4 or Xywin text (via its word for word filter) without
dropping characters, such as the infamous fraction 3/4.

Also, in transferring text via the clipboard between Ventura 5
and Xywin, the upper ANSI characters stay true, even to the
extent that the Xy codes are shown in expanded view. Therefore,
there would seem to be a mechanism by which Xy is successfully
interpretating the ANSI set.

So . . . any chance in a future version the first 255 characters
of Xy and ANSI will concur? Or will future notes on the DLG
mention a way to modify the coding to have direct access to ANSI?

--Chet
---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx