Re: expenses - Mike Perry new

Righto you are.
I'm the lone renegade in a company where everyone and everything is Microsoft here. "Do not open" is the panic signal regarding virii.

At 12:56 AM 8/9/01 +0200, you wrote:
>VIRUS ALERT
>

>I just got what is most likely a virus via this list.... DO NOT OPEN IT !!!!!
>
>When these unknowns are sending files with unheard of extensions and asking
>your advice, be wary.

By all means, do open it, and marvel at the nice Windows program. In
XYwrite, or any other clean text editor, you can open these things and see
what you look like.

What you meant to say is: "Do not click on it!" -- i.e. execute it.

I know Microsoft wants to blurr this distinction, but do we have to follow
that?

-- Rene von Rentzell, temporarily exiled to Flensburg