Re: Installing Xy DOS from orig. disks

J R FOX wrote:

Whenever this is resolved (and I can't pause to search
out *my* install disks for awhile), don't forget that
Editor.Exe needs to be replaced with the Y2K fixed
version.
Of course. Doubt I can do anything this week, but someone thinks he
has a complete set of the floppies and has offered to burn them to CD.
What I want to do is create a complete, clean setup, with the Y2K
fixed editor.exe and U2 installed, with maybe two sets of
customization files, one for a C: installation and one for a D: (hope
springs eternal...).
Bry, any chance of the CRG being finished anytime soon? Or did you
give up on that project? I have the Making the Transition booklet, and
 thought perhaps scanning that (it's much smaller than the whole
CRG), and then interpolating the passages it refers to from the CRG
might make a quick and dirty upgrade manual for XyIII users trying to
move over.

Carl, please warn me if I'm getting into dangerous waters, rights-wise.

Thanks to all for proffered help.

Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx