Re: wildcard question/Xy4 to RTF

At 8/4/01 07:10 PM, you wrote:
The RTF spec is available at http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/specs/rtfspec.htm.
THANKS !!!!! That should come in handy if I develop this any further. I didn't realize until a few minutes ago that you had to have some inclusive code at the top and a } at the bottom. (Eudora will accept rtf without the code at the top, but WordPad and MS Reader 97 won't; I can't test Word PC at home as I don't have it, though I do have Word 2000 Mac.) Anyone who wants my VERY SIMPLE program for converting Xy4 to RTF let me know privately. ALL it does so far is carriage returns, tabs, IP10DI,IP10DI, IP0DI, mdul, mdit, mdbo, mdnm. But that's enough for my immediate purpose of exchanging some files with a lawyer on WP/Word. Whew!