Re: Re[2]: A Win95 question

So sorry to have been so vague. You have the Microlytics speller if you have
these files:

DICT.SPL, dated 2/04/87 with a filesize of 110464
WORD.OVL, dated 5/20/87 with a filesize of 22784

(Some dates and numbers may vary.)

Veterans will note that these are identical to the files provided with XyIII+
-- so if your Xy4 files no longer exist or are corrupted, and you have on
hard disk or can read the old 5 1/4" disks, you can use those.

I'd forgotten about the OM default. I don't think it needs to be set if
there's no setting already in SETTINGS.DFL. But it couldn't hurt.

But do consider upgrading to 4.017 anyway.

Tim Baehr
tbaehr@xxxxxxxx