Re: Re[2]: A Win95 question

At 08:55 PM 5/4/97 -0400, you wrote:
>So sorry to have been so vague. You have the Microlytics speller if you have
>these files:
>
>DICT.SPL, dated 2/04/87 with a filesize of 110464
>WORD.OVL, dated 5/20/87 with a filesize of 22784

I don't believe word.ovl is necessary. I don't have it on my drive and
spell-checking proceeds fine.

It WOULD be a boon to Xykind, however, if someone could find a way to patch
it to stop flagging as double words two words with a separator in between.
God that's irritating. I would much rather turn off double-word checking
altogether. Does anyone know of where the JMP (or equivalent) instruction is
in the binary code?

Regards,

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx