Dosbox under Windows XP...

 Re. DOSBOX 6.1 under Windows XP: I've been able to get it to work,
 but I would like to know: Is it possible to have it fill the entire
 screen? At the moment, it fills about 80% of the screen. The
 remainder is a black boarder of about 1" wide. I tried to manipu-
 late this by tweaking the config file, and while I was able to
 increase the size of the screen from about 50% to 80%, I don't
 seem to be able to get 100%. Is 80% the best that can be attained?
 If I were able to get 100%, I think that I could live with this,
 despite of the fact that this is not the Dos Window under Windows
 95 or 98, 2nd ed.

 In advance, thanks.

 M.W. Poirier