NEW SYSTEM PURCHASE

I may be purchasing a new system. I am in the market for a very
reasonably priced 386/33 cache system with 8 meg. ram and a 200 meg.
hard drive, and SVGA card & monitor. At the moment I am leaning toward
a Gateway system, based on their price, and seemingly decent
reputation. I have also seen ads from Fast Data in Arizona which are
very tempting (excellent prices). I would appreciate any experiences
that anyone can relay to me from their dealings with Gateway or Fast
Data for system purchases. If anyone has any local outlets that sell
very reasonable priced systems that they can recommend, I'd also
appreciate those. Thanks in advance.