Toshiba DOS 5

I feel the same way. I will keep using 3.3 on my T-1000 (as it's in
ROM and has certain advantages), but we'd planned to put DOS 5 on the
T-5100. But we've decided to wait. I'll post any news I hear about
Toshy-DOS when I get it.
  I'm using MS Works these days. I *had* to get a graphical page
preview feature, and MSW gives it to me. Also, it will drive the
screen in AT&T 600x400 resolution. So I get near VGA graphics. I've
even been writing in graphics mode--on screen boldface, underline,
italics, etc. Not a bad program for the $75 I paid for it. I hear
rumors of an upgrade soon.
  All well here. Two more cats sick (we lost two in the Spring), but
both have recovered. My practice has now opened a new venture in
conjunction with LaGrange Memorial Hospital. It is a program for the
psychological treatment of cancer. I use the methods popularized by
Bernie Siegel, M.D., in his two best-selling books (I studied with him)
and they are amazing. It's the first hospital-based psychological
treatment program for cancer in America. Whee...