Re: SWEEP WORKS! searching subdirectories

Judith Davidsen wrote:

> > U2 doesn't install by itself! Read XYWWWEB.TXT (in the ZIPfile) to learn how
> > to install it. If you haven't set any User Variables -- if you just have the
> > plain vanilla, factory-version v105 file -- then simply replace your old v105
> > XYWWWEB.U2 with the new one (when XyWrite is shut down). If you *have* set
> > UserVars in v105, then XYWWWEB.TXT describes how to transfer them automatically
> > to the new version 112.
>
> I thought I had followed the instructions to the letter, but
> apparently not.

Similar experience here. I tried to use this method to carry over a couple frames I
put in quite some time ago, plus one recently posted on the List. Went around and
around for a good while, kept getting an error about not having a valid Bak file,
finally gave up. I put it all into a renamed copy of 112, juggled filenames back
(outside of Xy), reloaded Xy and used LH instead. Hopefully the same destination via
a different route.

Jordan