Re: A Real puzzler

** Reply to message from Frank Brownlow
on Fri, 13 Jul 2007 20:12:14 -0400

> In the past I've asked whether U2 worked with Signature, but
> without drawing a single reply--perhaps no-one knows?

Maybe nobody cares whether U2 works with an early Beta version
of Xy4, which is what Signature amounts to. The final version
of Xy4 is readily available for download, and the default
assumption here is that if you are using Xy4, you are using
v4.018. Why would anyone not use the best available version?
Signature was buggy and half-cooked.

> then it started refusing to go into WYSIWYG mode

What exactly do mean by "WYSIWYG"? What command are you using
to try to get into this "WYSIWYG mode"?

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx