Re: Xy IV dumb Alt/Help

 > Probably the easiest way to stop the Alt key from invoking the
 > Action Bar is to not load the XY4.MNU file in your STARTUP.INT.

Um, thanks but this is the same useless answer you gave me before. As I told
you before, I don't not want to use the action bar, I don't want it to come up
every time I hit the damned Alt key. Nor do I wish to rename the Alt key in
the keyboard file, since this interferes with a TSR I'd like to use.

Once again -- this might be the fourth time I've mentioned this on this thread
-- I have managed to do it without remembering how. Unless it's just some
quirk. At any rate, since virtually every key in Xywrite is remappable I have
a hard time understanding how come there aren't three different ways of doing
this, as a matter of fact.

RT