Re: Inferior vs. superior.

>Agreed, yet I think that quality is always appreciated by a few (XyWrite
>users come to mind, somehow). As long as some are able to keep that flame
>alive, there is a bit of hope for the rest.
>
>Jeff

Yes, and sometimes quality is needed and used for that purpose.

While interviewing an air-traffic controller a little over a year ago
I innocently asked why they used Unix instead of Windows NT for
their terminals. The response was laughter.

"Just picture it," he said. "There's a plane about to land and your
instruction is 'Please hold while I reboot' "

-pjd