Re: Info

A reminder (to save Nathan the trouble):commands like "info xywrite"
"who xywrite" etc. must be sent to the user id "lstsrv" not to the distribution
list id "xywrite." I have taken the liberty of forwarding the "info" file
directly to TTG tech support. My hope is they will post it on the new (very
fast and seemingly debugged BBS in Baltimore) so that those who want to trade
observations, comments and questions about xywrite, and who tire of the long
distance charges, will feel free to use this vehicle. Likewise, I hope TTG will
post announcements here of new files available on the BBS for when they are
available for download.

Allan Needell, Dept. of Space History, Nat'l Air & Space Museum
   Smithsonian Institution, MRC 311, Washington, DC 20560 i:
nassh100@xxxxxxxx; b: nassh100@sivm; CServe: 71461,1115
      tel 202/357-2828; fax 202/786-2947