Re: Margins

Robert, XY4 now utilizes a different page model as you have noticed. The Offset
command is what we recommend for establishing the outer most margins of your
pages (both left & right). Then if you wish to shorten the margin values (in
from left or right), use the left and right margin commands to do so (as you
have). The Offset command can only be used once per page, so it is important to
use the margin commands within a page if you wish to change margins.

The reason why you see that specific error message relates to the fact that one
of your Offset values is "0". With laser printers there is a non-printable area
as you may know. We account for this non-printable area through the
incorporation of the NA command in the printer file. At any time, if you set
one of the Offset values to "0", this conflicts with the NA value and therefore
the error message. This error should not cause any problems with printing and I
am not aware of any way to disable this response.

Regards, SysOp