Re: Hardware ID (was Completely Off-Topic)

Robert Holmgren wrote:

The problem varies in intensity. But it is always there. I can barely see it
on my machines, but... it's there, for certain sure. We've known this for four
years.
Well, all I know is some people say absolutely NO problem.
And if you find apologies soporific, don't read them.

I haven't been reading any of this stuff.
I was referring to your ZZZs after quoting my apology for sending a message twice.
But OT discussions are against maillist rules, speaking of
manners.  for the last while there has been an unrelenting flow
of OT stuff,
Fair enough, if you were commenting on my fulminations
against Tbird. It is OT, and qui s'excuse, s'accuse, so
I'll apologize for mentioning the cause of my error.
Now you're imposing boot loaders and pendrives and card readers -- what next? It's not common courtesy to barrel ahead with this stuff, IMHO.
OK, I'll take Harry's and ac127's discussion offlist,
since I do have some suggestions for the latter.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx