RE: XyWin and Win2K paths

For the dictionary to work its path must be specified in the
operating system environment; you can't do it from within
XyWrite by xwstart.int or otherwise.

In former versions of Windows this was done through a
"PATH=" command in the AUTOEXEC.BAT batch program. If Win2K
(which I don't have access to) is the same as WinNT (which
I use in my office), you instead have to enter this in
Control Panel : System : Environment, where the User Variable
to be added is PATH and the Value is the complete pathname to
where XW.EXE and DICT.SPL are located. If the procedure is
otherwise for Win2K maybe another user can specify the
difference.

Regards,

Paul Ambos
pambos@xxxxxxxx