Re: Tweaking something...?

Robert wrote:
When I JUST told you the EXACT key assignment to use, instead you assign it a
RUN command and ask me if that is equivalent!
No, I said I had *already* assigned it a run command. And I asked whether
it is memory-use-equivalent.
 What's the matter with you?
Hey, I don't have to take that kind of abuse. What's that ... ? Oh ...
right ... I do have to. Never mind.
When I get home, I'm gonna check, how many times have we mentioned
VA$M+6 -- a hundred times? two hundred times?
I tried to do a XySearch for that, but I get inconsistent results
(including some "hits" that didn't have +6) that I'll leave it to
you--you'll be pleasantly(?) surprised at how few there are.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx