Re: Tweaking something...?

Carl Distefano wrote:
Reply to note from "M.C."  Tue, 30 Mar 2004 07:49:50
+0200

Manuel:

What's an ALTGR table? Does it refer to a particular KBD file?
In Spanish classical IBM keyboards, the right ALT key is labeled ALTGR.
So, the header of my XyWrite keyboard is this way:
KEYS=105
;
CTRL=29,99
ALT=56
ALTGR=98
SHIFT=42,54
CAPS=58,T:C
;
MOUSE=105
Then, I have an ALTGR table at the bottom of my keyboard file. Typically, ALTGR is used to produce characters like |, @, #, [, ], {, } and ¬ in Spanish keyboard layout (outside XyWrite). Then I use it in XyWrite for other purposes too.
Manuel Castelao