Re: vDosSet utility

Hi Carl,

Since the vDosSet tool is indeed very useful, but on the other hand it requires swapping the config.txt file, I decided to integrate this functionality to vDos-lfn natively. Now you can set directives directly in vDos-lfn too. For example, "vDos-lfn /set frame=on" will enable the window frame, and "vDos /set keydelay=500;keyinter=20" will set both the KEYDELAY and KEYINTER directives. To unset a directive such as FONT, you can do "vDos-lfn /set font=" just like the vDosSet too. However, since this is a native solution, it does not require any swapping of the config.txt file. Yet this feature really would not realize if you did not make the vDosSet tool. Hope this will be useful.

Wengier