Re: vDosSet utility

Hi Harry,

Have you tried the most recent version of the U2 VDL frame? I wonder if it still has the problems you mentioned? You need to have the latest build of vDos-lfn for this too.

P.S. The font size is set automatically according to the window size, so it cannot be set directly. However, you can simply change the window size in the config file and the font size will be changed as well. Hope this helps.

Wengier