Dataviz and xyW

≪ Tim, who makes Conversions Plus? ≫ --KBF@xxxxxxxx

≪ Dataviz (www.dataviz.com) ≫ --TBaehr@xxxxxxxx

Dataviz was originally a Mac developer that had to expand
to win95 to stay alive. By that time xyWrite had fallen
off the edge of the earth, but the Mac Dataviz filters do
(or at least did till recently) include a xyWrite filter
--not surprising considering Macs' global use for publishing
production and xyWrite's one-time widespread publishing
industry use as a front end. I've never used the filters,
but I visit the Dataviz booth at PCExpo every June. ... Ciao. 		--a

	xyWrite 3 supplements !xyWise and !xyWiz +
	Wolfgang Bechstein's seafaring adventures: