Re: TAME without pain

At 05:29 PM 9/8/2008, Harry Binswanger wrote:
Jon,
I had similar crashes with some versions. Try both 5.1 pre9 and the latest version of 6.0.
Agreed. Different versions produce different anomalies, artifacts and
problems. I have not tested 6.0, but I'm moving to a new desktop soon
(as soon as I can decide whether to take on Vista or stay with XP)
and plan to do so. With the new Fujitsu, I'd try 6.0, report the
problems here and we'll see if we can help tweak the thing.
Michael Norman