Re: Xywrite in Linux, using either Dosbox or Dosemu

Bob Zimmerman wrote:
Unfortunately, I have not yet been able to figure out how to add the patches to Dosbox that will
allow both printing and cut-and-paste. It is also possible that neither is doable.
If by cut and paste you mean using the U2 clip routine, I believe
that's specific to various versions of Windows and OS/2. (And it
seems to be having problems under Vista. Or rather, I think it's
the called routine GETXYOS that doesn't recognize Vista as
Windows. A judgement on BBBG!)

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscameg@xxxxxxxx