RE: Xy3 printer drivers

I'd be more than happy to take those files off your hands, Robert. I've been a little lax about updating the site, but
something like that just might get me going again.

Brian Henderson
mailto:Brian@xxxxxxxx
http://www.XyWrite.com

> Now, let's all do what we can to make sure that Brian
> has all these PRN files for the Xywrite.Com site.

I backed the entire TTG website up to CD, "just in case...". All the AppNotes,
everything. If the PRN that you need was on that site, I have it. I could
just knock off another copy of the CD and send it to Brian. Is that what you
want to do, fill holes in the (very handy!) XyWrite.com collection? (Sorry, I
haven't been following this discussion.)

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx