Re: Windows 10 considerations

Thank's to Bill te B's recommendation, I've upgraded my main 8.1
system to 10, and everything is fine so far. It was a pain to get
Eudora working again, but it does function better than it did in 8.
The type scaling seems actually poorer in some apps than in 8.1 and I
find the bright little underbars in the taskbar (indicating active
programs) most distracting, but have no doubt there is some solution.
I'll keep it because it repairs a bug that was introduced in Win 8.1
a few months ago, whereby clicking on a link in an HTML message
almost invariably crashes the program. This has been fixed in 10.
XyWrite via vDos seems to work the same, all my old programs work. Ya
gotta give MS credit for its astonishing backwards compatibility, so
unlike Apple.
ONE QUESTION: if I upgrade my W7-32 laptop to W10-32, will it still
be able to run Xy4 natively?