XyWrite 4DOS-BJ10sx

I'm trying to get my new BJ-10sx printer w/ sheet feeder to work with XyWrite
4.0 DOS. I tried the BJ10E driver, no go. It always thinks the printer is out
of paper. I tried the BJ130E, same. The EPLQ850 driver handles the sheet
feeder OK, but it puts "2x" at the top left-hand corner of the first page
printed. Furthermore, the manual indicates that the LQ mode does not take
advantage of the graphics capabilities of the printer the way BJ mode does.
Any ideas, and thanks for pointing me to this forum Vanessa. --John