Xywrite 4 customiztion guide

Nathan,

The problem, in my case and I assume for others, is that the
customization guide of which you speak was not provided among the
documentation that came with xywin (at least with my order).

Perhaps TTG can inform us about its availability and price. Seems
like a valuable reference. I found the control-shift-alt-c
command for copying text to the command line by searching through
the online help file. Your hint to try c-s-a-? to get a list of
other "advanced keyboard assignments" was a revelation. There are
indeed lots of goodies (in xywin) there and
I urge all xywin users to have a look.

Perhaps info on this is buried somewhere in the user manual. I
know using the index doesn't turn it up, and I can't find reference to the
"advanced keyboard assignments" there. As always (in my
experience) there is gold in the xywrite programs, sometimes it
takes a bit of excavation to find it.

Allan Needell, Dept. of Space History, Nat'l Air & Space Museum
   Smithsonian Institution, MRC 311, Washington, DC 20560 i:
nassh100@xxxxxxxx; b: nassh100@sivm; CServe: 71461,1115
      tel 202/357-2828; fax 202/786-2947