Re: House Call?

Whose the guy who got Xy running on an iPac? He could probably get it
running on a microwave oven.

Peter

Harmon Seaver wrote:
I'd love to -- but it would cost far more than $500 to fly me out there, buy VirtualPC, and pay my consultant fee. So why don't you just buy VirtualPC, install it -- really, just as simple as installing any other Mac app, and then start it up and install XY in it??? Hmmm, I guess first I should ask if you bought a newer Intel iBook? Or the G5 iBook? VirtualPC only runs on the latter. http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/virtualpc/default.mspx or, for an Intel Mac http://www.parallels.com/ or for either http://www.vmware.com/products/fusion/
begin:vcard fn:Peter Cassidy - Director of Research n:Cassidy;Peter org:TriArche Research Group;Cambridge Research Directorate adr:Suites 200-202;;38 Rice Street;Cambridge;MA;02140;USA email;internet:pcassidy@xxxxxxxx title:Director of Research x-mozilla-html:FALSE url:http://www.triarche.com version:2.1 end:vcard