Re: Doubled-word color

Harry Binswanger wrote:
Does anyone know the MoDe setting (or other setting) that controls the color of the highlighting used when the Microlytics spell checker (i.e., the default spell checker for XyWrite) finds a doubled word?
This is a long-standing annoyance. I can't see where the doubled word
is, because it displays in the same foreground and background colors as
normal text.
Well, on my system that's true too, but 1) the message line (or
whatever it's called: where one Pf a message, just below the
Commandline) displays "Double Word encountered" and the word, and
2) one's cursor, just after the doubled word, is highlighted, so
one should be able to find the location.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx