Re: XY Full Screen in XP

Either I'm confused (which can happen) or this is pointless.
Alt-Enter doesn't need any unchecking. Alt-Enter puts it in the desired full-screen mode. Or will, if the computer's hardware supports doing so (some laptops apparently don't).
It can be done. Uncheck Alt-Enter in your PF file. Put the command for full screen there in the keyboard.
Andy, would you please clarify that for me a little? What do you mean by "put the command for full screen there in the keyboard"?

FW.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx